Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wanted Items: 7/8-7/14

Hey everyone!  Karlie's been really busy lately so I decided I would just make a post for now to keep you guys updated!  Hope you like it(:

xoxo, Kinsey
  1. H&M Color Blocked Top: I love the way this top looks!  It has a laid back feel, but the design makes it seem like you put effort into picking it out.  Its not completely plain, but its not over the top.  Perfect with some boyfriend jeans or some cutoff shorts!
  2. Topshop Corset Top:  Sadly this item is sold out, but I love the style of it.  We included a corset top in our last Wanted post, but I feel like this one has a completely different feel to it.  The bright blue and flower pattern are perfect for summer and strolling on the beach.
  3. ROMWE High Low Hem Skirt:  I love this skirt so much!  It has definitely been on my wish list for so long, and I can't wait to get one like it.  The color is so bright and bold and would for sure be an eye catcher on the street.  Hopefully I'll be able to sew one like this soon, so I'll keep you posted!
  4. H&M Colored Blazer:  This blazer is also from H&M (I love this store and was checking out some of their stuff online).  The bright color is great for summer and adds a pop of color to any outfit.  Its also perfect for semi-dressy occasions!  I personally would pair this with a black body con skirt and plain white t-shirt so the attention goes towards your jacket!

  5. Zara sandalsZara Bow Sandals: We included these shoes in our favorites, but I cannot express how much I love them.  They are so simple, but not too plain.  I would definitely wear these with a nice sundress or just jeans and a t-shirt.  They are perfect for so many types of occasions, just like the blazer!  Sadly they are sold out, so hopefully they will be back in stock soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment