Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dior ADDICT

I haven't smelled or tried out this fragrance, but I have definitely fallen in love with the ad.  Daphne looks absolutely gorgeous in this!  I never realized how young she is - Daphne just seems so much older than 17 (not in a bad way).


The music and location are also perfect!  The music is so upbeat and puts me in a good mood (I have to admit I have become obsessed with this song -I Love You, Ono by Stereo Total- in the past few days).  The scenery looks amazing and I wish I could be at those beaches or waterfront!


The styling is also great for the ad.  I love the swimsuit Daphne wears in the beginning - the high waisted swimsuit gives it a retro vide and the heart shaped sunglasses are adorable!  Let's not forget the the red skirt she wears at the end!  I would kill for it.  It kind of looks like a leather skirt to me, but it seems to have way more movement than a leather skirt would.  


I was able to make this set that seemed to resemble that styling used in the video.


Dior ADDICT (Daphne Groeneveld Ad)


River Island floral shirt
$11 - riverisland.com

Red skirt
topshop.com

High heel pumps
$110 - modekungen.se







In case you haven't seen the ad yet, here it is!



6 comments:

  1. Very nice collection you have here. I have enjoyed all the things that you have shared on your blog site, my dentist Chandler Arizona appreciates this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Keep posting! I love your blogs really.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Do you have a blogspot we can check out?

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit!
    Thank you for you comment on my page :) would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you on GFC.

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We just started following you!

      xoxo, Kinsey

      Delete