Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dior ADDICT

I haven't smelled or tried out this fragrance, but I have definitely fallen in love with the ad.  Daphne looks absolutely gorgeous in this!  I never realized how young she is - Daphne just seems so much older than 17 (not in a bad way).


The music and location are also perfect!  The music is so upbeat and puts me in a good mood (I have to admit I have become obsessed with this song -I Love You, Ono by Stereo Total- in the past few days).  The scenery looks amazing and I wish I could be at those beaches or waterfront!


The styling is also great for the ad.  I love the swimsuit Daphne wears in the beginning - the high waisted swimsuit gives it a retro vide and the heart shaped sunglasses are adorable!  Let's not forget the the red skirt she wears at the end!  I would kill for it.  It kind of looks like a leather skirt to me, but it seems to have way more movement than a leather skirt would.  


I was able to make this set that seemed to resemble that styling used in the video.


Dior ADDICT (Daphne Groeneveld Ad)


River Island floral shirt
$11 - riverisland.com

Red skirt
topshop.com

High heel pumps
$110 - modekungen.se







In case you haven't seen the ad yet, here it is!



6 comments:

  1. Very nice collection you have here. I have enjoyed all the things that you have shared on your blog site, my dentist Chandler Arizona appreciates this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!
    Thank you for you comment on my page :) would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you on GFC.

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We just started following you!

      xoxo, Kinsey

      Delete