Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, everything has just gotten so busy!!!  I know this post is a little delayed, but better late than never, right?
As the new year has just rolled in, so have many great fashion trends.  I thought I'd share my latest obsession with you!  POLKA DOTS

Although this might not quite be a trend at the moment, I think its a definite closet staple that will never go out of style!  Denim shirts are one of my go-to pieces - they can be super casual or even make an outfit look a little more put together.  I recently purchased this polka dot patterned denim shirt from Gap.


I love the effortless look it can create by just pairing it with a pair of dark wash pants.  I personally love wearing it unbuttoned with a white or colored tank under :)  

I also love polka dot patterned pants!!! Paired with a solid colored shirt (you don't want the outfit to be TOO busy) is perfect!!  They can be casual or a little dressier for work occasions or going out.  Check out this pair:


The black and white combo makes it super easy to pair with a colored shirt.

What are your favorite ways for styling polka dots?  Leave a response in the comments below :)

xoxo,
Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment