Monday, January 21, 2013

Street Style Mondays: The Army Coat

Hey guys!  So the week has just started and I thought we would kick things off with some street style!  I absolutely love looking at street style posts - getting to see everyone's different style and being able to draw inspiration from them is something I have always loved!

Recently, I have been totally obsessed with army coats.  I love the army green color and the slouchy loose fit.  It gives off a casual vibe that I think goes great with every outfit!

I recently saw this picture on my tumblr dashboard, and fell in love immediately!  I love the simplicity of the outfit and how the jacket adds to it in a good way - it doesn't make the outfit seem too overwhelmed.  Its casual and relaxed - perfect for a shopping trip in the city or a walk in the park.


Want to recreate this outfit?  Check out some of these great options!



Untitled #40


Want to see a specific outfit next Monday?  Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment