Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wanted Items: 6/17-6/23



Purple - Karlie
Blue - Kinsey

  1. Shorts  Ombre Shorts:  I found these shorts while I was making a polyvore set and they are AMAZING!  I love the ombre affect and the bright colors!  Any bright colored shorts or patterned shorts are perfect for summer!  Definitely need to pick up a pair soon!
  2. Dolce Vita dressDolce Vita Basia Maxi Dress:  We both first saw this look while watching the most recent episode of Pretty Little Liars, Kingdom of the Blind.  Spencer's (Troian Bellisario) look is perfect in so many ways!  The maxi skirt screams summer and the belt she paired it with ties it together.  Her outfit couldn't get any better!
  3. Handbag  Urban Expressions Blake Satchel (in brown):  Perfect day to day bag!  Its big enough to hold all your stuff and still looks adorable!  Plus the neutral color will go well with almost anything you wear!
  4. URBANEARS Headphones:  I pretty much fell in love with these headphones from the first time I saw them.  My friend had them at school and was showing me how you can plug in multiple headphones into the ear flaps.  They look super cute and are super helpful in a group of people.  Hopefully I can get them soon!
  5. Ditsy Daisy Bustier:  Love this corset top!  Goes well with pretty much anything: high waisted shorts, maxi skirts, or jeans.  And the back is super cute!


Hope everyone is having a great day!
xoxo, Karlie and Kinsey

2 comments:

  1. very cute picks! I have the headphones and I had no idea that you could plug multiple headphones in them! lol, thanks for a sweet comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! are the headphones good quality and stuff for listening?

      Delete