Friday, August 3, 2012

July Favorites

Blue - Kinsey
Purple - Karlie


The Amazing Spider-Man - Spider-man has always been one of the greatest superheroes, but it just gets better having Andrew Garfield play Peter Parker and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy.  They're the cutest couple ever and are perfect in this film - their chemistry is so real and allows for the viewer to connect with them.  If you haven't seen this already (or even if you have) you should go see it again, or just buy it so you can watch it on repeat :)


The Dark Knight Rises - I can't express how much I love this movie.  It was an epic ending to the trilogy.  That's all I can say - I just simply love it.

The Fault in Our Stars - I'm sure many of you have heard about this book, but for those of you who haven't, it's a must read!  John Green takes you through a journey with two cancer patients who fall in love.  1) Who isn't a sucker for romance novels? and 2) The ending is absolutely heartbreaking (don't worry, I'm not giving anything away - you'll have to read to find out for yourself).


Minnetonka Moccasins - I recently purchased a pair of Minnetonka Moccasins and they are the most amazing pair of shoes ever!  It's currently summer where I live so it's too hot to wear them out, but they make great indoor slippers!  I cannot wait for winter to come so I can wear these everywhere(:


Steve Madden Eltonn Flats (Bright Multicolor) - I LOVE these shoes!  I recently saw them discounted at a local store and wasn't quite sure if I should buy them.  After going through possible outfits I could pair them with (yes, I do this) I decided they would be a great purchase!  You should definitely pick up a pair(:  They are bold and outside of the box...not what most people would expect!


ModCloth Game Night Guest Dress - I absolutely adore this dress!  The exposed zipper and cutouts in the back are gorgeous!  It adds an element of surprise that will be sure to wow everyone else!  The color is probably what makes me love it most - I've had an obsession with teal recently and finding this dress was just amazing!


dELiAs Mint Lace Dress - I love this dress!  The mint color is gorgeous and not TOO minty.  It is almost more like a mint blue green but still brilliant!  The style feels more old fashioned (at least to me because of the lace and cut), which is something I'm recently getting more into.  Go ahead and be bold - dare to channel your inner Audrey Hepburn.


And of course, since the Olympics have started, here are some of our favorite Olympic events:

  • Gymnastics
  • Swimming
  • Diving
  • Track and Field
  • Volleyball
  • Basketball


No comments:

Post a Comment